Buying Your Next Home!
Buying a home is an exciting time in one's life. And whether you're buying your first home or deciding on your next home from your present home, we're here to help you shuffle through the decision process. Making the smart move of choosing a REALTOR® is your first step to ensuring that your new home and community meets your specific wants and needs. Maybe your move involves a relocation? Whatever your situation is, Bill Pape will handle your transaction in a professional manner worthy of your trust. With his Buyer's Select Service PlanTM your home search becomes a systematic approach with a focus on personal attention through the entire home buying process. With over 27 Years of Experience, Bill Pape will help you find a home that best suits you and your family. For your convenience, Bill will also provide listings by email. PLEASE NOTE: Your privacy is extremely important. Your information will not be shared, sold or exchanged with anyone else. Bill prides himself on repeat business and hope you'll come to understand why.Helping you find...Your Next Move Home.
- Assure that you see ALL the properties in the area that meet your criteria. We will search & find just the house that will eventually become your home.
- Guide you through the entire home buying process, from finding homes to look at, to searching out ALL flexible financing options.
- Listen to your concerns to find out what you are looking for. Our "NO OBLIGATION" Buyer Consultation is your FIRST STEP to buying your NEW home!
- Answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
- Let's sit down and talk. We would love to be of help.
- Check your credit rating. Straighten out any errors before its too late. A pre-approval is the most important piece of paper you will need and very easy to attain.
- Determine a comfortable monthly budget for your new purchase, including down payment and monthly payment. Your lender or one we could recommend can help you with this process.
- Find a loan programthat meets your needs and get pre-qualified (preferably pre-approved).
- Choose a REALTOR® that you trust and who understands what you are looking.
- Determine what neighborhood best matches your needs and personality.
- Identify the important features you need & want your new home to have.
- Lender fees include charges for processing your loan
- Third-party fees include charges for insurance and your home inspection as well as other inspections you may elect to have as part of your offer to purchase.
- Government fees that may apply with an FHA or federal VA loan.
- Principle, Interest, Taxes & Insurance (PITI): include homeowner's insurance, loan interest, real estate taxes, and occasionally private mortgage insurance.